The Multiforce Remote Assistance CentEr offering is best suited for:
- Customers proceeding with initial deployment.
- Customers completing a proof of concept, or a lab deployment
- Customers performing upgrades, migrations, system capacity expansions, clustering
- Customers who are cost conscious and do not wish to have Multiforce Splunk Professional Services resources on-site or want to use a combination of on-site and remote services.
- Customers who want to establish a remote relation with Multiforce Big Data Professional Services and require occasional on-site presence.
- Customers who can provide remote web access to the workstation with access to the Splunk systems, or direct remote VPN access to their Splunk servers to complete the work. Our Remote Assistance Centre uses a variety of advanced tools to securely remote access your systems, tools such as WebEx, ScreenConnect, SSH, Encrypted Remote Desktop, or other remote access technologies.
The benefits of the Multiforce Remote Assistance CentEr:
- Get regular access to Splunk Experts to be used as necessary through the lifecycle of your Splunk deployment, development and integration projects.
- Set up your Splunk project for success from the beginning: establish environment following Splunk best practices to allow for future growth and expansion.
- You only onboard data once with success by using Splunk best practices to onboard data efficiently for optimal usage.
- Accelerate time to value of your project through Splunk assistance with dashboards, reports and saved searches.
- Encapsulate your intellectual property into an easily deployable and reusable Splunk application through Splunk assistance.
- You have custom data formats? We help you define the knowledge objects, data extractors and data acceleration to input your machine data using a reusable Splunk component.
- Custom training and support sessions in real time, support adapted for users, administrators, architects, developers, business analysts, database administrators, Big Data analysts, etc.
- One stop shop: leverage our wide expertise to support the full stack of technologies involved in your Splunk integration projects.
OUR SPLUNK SOLUTION CENTER OFFERS A ONE-STOP SHOP TO SUPPORT ALL THE TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVED IN YOUR SPLUNK PROJECTS.
contact us to TALK TO ONE OF OUR EXPERTS!