Once the Splunk platform is deployed as a production solution in your enterprise,
the insights from your data become mission critical
You can count on the know-how and expertise from our Remote Assistance Center team members to help you ensure your projects and teams have access to the expertise and resources in order to maintain the resilience you need as you grow your solution. We can provide you with services on site, where we introduce the Remote Assistance Centre model to help you achieve more agility in your projects and start saving money using remote services - meaning less time required to onboard temporary project members or other technical staff for your Splunk deployment.
You can scale out your Splunk deployment with confidence, we will assist you with the various possibilities and during the various phases of your projects:
- Expanding to multiple indexes, single search head
- Setup replication between indexes, multi-site, DR
- Expanding search head cluster, distributed app deployments
- Splunk migration to new high-end hardware
- Virtual machine specific configurations and optimization
- Moving to the Cloud or implement a hybrid solution using a mix of Splunk Cloud and Splunk on your own infrastructure
- Adding low-cost Hadoop distributed computing environments for storage
- Implement Amazon S3 Storage for a low cost archive data solution,
- Implement ESI Technologies Cloud Storage as a Service offering you Canadian data centers (Montreal, Quebec, Toronto)
- Implement ESI Technologies Splunk As a Service on the Cloud, using pure Canadian data centers (Montreal, Quebec, Toronto)
- Even more complex scenarios
Take your Splunk environment to the next level and achieve continual optimization, enhanced processes and active collaboration with our remote assistance team.
The Multiforce Splunk Remote Assistance Centre offers you professional services and support using a variety of remote access services and virtual support.
We are here to help customers get the most out of their Splunk investment and deployment. Our services are backed by Splunk experts, who provide consistent and quality service delivery, architecture guidance, training and ongoing support. Our own support centre is backed by Splunk support and direct access to engineering and product development.