The Multiforce Remote Solution centeR OfferS services backed by Splunk experts, Linux & Windows administrators, Networking & Security specialists, Database & analytics experts, all working together TO ensurE A consistent and quality delivery of the architecture, training and ongoing support services for YOUR Splunk operations.
Our services include:
- Best Practices Review: following Splunk's best practices, review and recommendations for sizing, architecture, configuration and data onboarding.
- Installation assistance: installation of up to three Splunk components of any type (i.e. a search head, an indexer, and a universal forwarder).
- Custom reports & dashboards: expert assistance to create meaningful dashboards meeting real business requirements.
- Custom alerts & notifications: expert configuration and implementation of up to five event-based notifications and proactive alerts designed to provide immediate awareness of the anomalies in your environment.
- Custom application assistance: expert assistance and oversight for all of your custom Splunk application development needs, including design review, build, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Splunk upgrades, platform migration, system capacity expansion, index clustering, search head clustering, data replication.
- Archiving, deletion and freeze of data from Splunk.
- Splunk platform backup and restore, disaster recovery strategies.
- Assistance with your Big Data, Hadoop and machine learning projects.
- Assistance with your transition from traditional databases and BI to Splunk reporting and analytics.